03 May 2010

Festival Events

Apart from school visits I have a plenty of festival events lined up for the next few months. I will be making a couple of appearances at the Children’s Book Festival, Tallaght, Co. Dublin later in the year. Those events are being organised by the library service. I am looking forward to a trip to Scotland to be part of the Wigstown Festival at the end of September. HURL, Home University Roscommon Leitrim, are going to have a tent at the Flat Lake Festival in Co. Monaghan. I will be there to give a lecture on a true monster of the deep. The last time I spoke for them I focused on the Colossal Squid but this time I am not sure what I will talk about, there are plenty more monsters in the sea.

My first festival appearance will be later this month. I’ll be at No Alibis on the 22nd of May as part of the Belfast’s Children’s Festival. It is free but places must be booked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss here